Are you a new real estate professional looking to break into the luxury markets? Or do you want to explore a new niche market to increase your earning potential? Regardless of your reasoning, you’ve found yourself on this article which means you’re on your way to elevating your real estate career!
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing was founded in 2003 by Laurie Moore-Moore in response to the need for better luxury real estate training to serve affluent sellers and buyers. In 2004, The Institute released Rich Buyer, Rich Seller, a real estate agent’s guide to marketing luxury homes. In 2015, it was acquired by Colibri Group, the nation’s largest real estate education company, and remains the premier independent authority in training and developing luxury real estate professionals.
The Institute offers real estate professionals the opportunity to qualify for the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS) designation, which assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. A 2021 study by a global real estate brand measuring their agents’ average commission income shows that CLHMS™ designees earn more than agents with other designations!
This year, The Institute has launched a new, private online community for its Members, The Institute Network, where new and current real estate professionals can virtually meet, connect, share and expand their knowledge. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of being an insider of this elite community.
The Institute Network: Members-Only Online Community
This new, private online community offers its Members distinctive ways to share ideas and build an effective business network, two of the primary components of establishing themselves as leaders in a competitive niche market. The community is divided into five subgroups, each dedicated to a specific conversation topic. Here’s a brief overview of the subgroups and their offerings:
- The main community group allows Members to get first-hand information on the latest events, training sessions, and updates about The Institute.
- Members are encouraged to share and promote their current luxury listings, inquire about marketing advice for listings, or share success stories that would benefit another Member.
- Stay informed and updated on the latest industry news, content, and knowledge.
- Gain access to skill-focused content and training events that could elevate their career.
- Celebrate other Members’ success, make personal connections, and expand their sphere of influence with over 6,000 members across the U.S. and Canada.
Furthermore, The Institute offers its Members (and the public) three essential content-based resources to help elevate their careers. The resources include:
- The Estate of Mind Podcast Series — The biweekly podcast series, Estate of Mind, features Institute President Diane Hartley and Institute Trainer Tami Simms speaking with leading experts and influencers in luxury real estate. The goal is to share the knowledge and experience of the guests, successful real estate professionals, coaches, Institute trainers, and other real estate experts working with high-net-worth individuals in the world of luxury real estate. Click here for more information.
- Luxury Market Reports and Insightful Articles — The Institute offers its Members a monthly Luxury Market Report on the top residential markets throughout the U.S. and Canada. This comprehensive report presents a number of metrics — including sales prices, volumes, number of sales, sales-price-to-list ratios, days on the market, and price-per-square-foot — to help you stay informed and current with the ever-changing industry. Access to this data during your listing appointments will help build your credibility as a trusted luxury advisor and potentially win more clients. Additionally, the Institute also provides its Members and the public with insightful blog articles (like this one!) to help expand your luxury skill sets, knowledge, and experience.
- Training Courses and Designations — Establishing yourself as a leader in your area’s luxury home market takes dedication and perseverance. One of the best ways is to take advantage of training courses to earn the designations that establish you as an expert in luxury residential home marketing. Earning and maintaining your CLHMS™ designation lifts you above the crowd and is a highly respected mark of professional expertise in the field.
Ready to Elevate Your Career?
For more opportunities to elevate your career and grow your network, join our online community of over 6,000 members throughout the U.S. and Canada. Contact our team for more information on how to get started today.
Hello, I hope all is going well with you! I’m reaching out because I would like to inquire about becoming an Insider for The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing! Please assist me with guiding me through the process of becoming an Insider! I appreciate your time reading this message and I look forward to hearing you soon!