In less than two weeks, the nation’s top performing luxury agents will meet in Tucson, Arizona for three action-packed days of useful education and powerful networking.
Leaders in Luxury 2016 will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain on October 10-12, 2016.
The event is designed exclusively for luxury agents who have earned the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS) designation – a mark that instills confidence in affluent buyers and sellers that they have chosen an agent with the proper knowledge and expertise for the luxury real estate market.
To learn more about becoming and Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, please visit our website at www.LuxuryHomeMarketing.com/BecomeAMember
In addition to a rewarding networking experience, attendees will hear from bestselling authors, notable speakers and industry professionals on a wide range of relevant topics. Notable speakers include:
- Terri Morrison — the co-author of five books on global business, including the award-winning, “Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands”. Ms. Morrison knows that selling to sophisticated international clients can be complex, so she will provide real world guidance on how to:
- Communicate clearly across diverse cultures and languages
- Present yourself, and persuade Russian, Chinese or Arabic prospects
- Interact with clients who follow different business and social practices
- So much more!
Ms. Morrison is an in-demand speaker and trainer who offers seminars in intercultural communications for business, government and academic audiences. She has appeared on television and radio programs on CNN, CNBC and NPR.
- Martin Latz — One of the most prominent experts on negotiation in the world and author of “Gain the Edge! Negotiate to Get What You Want.”
Mr. Latz will provide insight into how to effectively manage high-pressure situations like a pro – and get what you want. His session will teach agents:
- A deeper understanding of persuasion techniques and how to apply them
- Hands-on negotiation experience through customized simulations
- Real-time feedback from the expert on how to improve your negotiation skills
- An arsenal of real estate negotiation strategies to get what you want
Mr. Latz is also the founder of ExpertNegotiator Software, which empowers individuals and organizations to get better results based on proven research. He has taught over 100,000
business professionals around the world how to more effectively negotiate; drawing real-world knowledge from his time spent on The White House Advance Teams.